疱疹战友论坛

注册

返回列表 «7891011121314» / 17
发新话题 回复该主题

血检疱疹的准确度 [复制链接]

101#

The accuracy of the western blot for HSV 1 is about 93-95%, which is also far from perfect.  For HSV 2 it is greater than 99.5%.  I would be interested in your research sources for your information that western blot is not accurate.  Would you be willing to share that with me please?  Journal and month and year please.  Thanks!

Terri
102#

逻你妈蛋辑,小学文化,装逼犊子。
103#

回复 104楼ququ6的帖子

傻比玩意儿,根本没人看你写的东西,因为你关注的是概率低的一型,论坛里大部分是一阳二阴的
104#

没人看拉倒,干你妈屁事,操边去,看了又在这叽歪,考四级去。完形填空x
105#

该用户帖子内容已被屏蔽
106#

有理,宽于律人,严于律己,切切
107#

对啊,社会上更多的是像你们这样带着好人面具的小人
108#

不理傻x,有种就别来看我的帖子就是了

给大家普及无症传染的帖子medhelp hhh
Welcome to the forum and thanks for your question. I'll try to help.

There is good research on the transmission risk from vaginal sex when one member of the couple has HSV-2.  And those data are strongly in your favor.  The study involved couples who took no precautions to prevent transmission except to avoid sex during obvious outbreaks, and who had unprotected vaginal sex an average of 2-3 times a week.  Each year about 5% (1 in 20) of the susceptible partners became infected with HSV-2.  It works out to around one transmission for every 1,000 episodes of unprotected vaginal sex.

Applying those data to your situation, if your 6 vaginal sex exposures were no tcondom protected, it works out to under 1% chance (0.6%, actually).  And since most persons in this situation would notice symptoms if they were infected, and you report no such symptoms, your risk is still lower than that.  And if they WERE condom protected, your risk is far lower still -- near zero for all practical purposes.

无症状 无套1次 1/1000  有套比无套更低
不用谢
109#

该用户帖子内容已被屏蔽
110#

一直看你们讨论的,我也是一阳二阴,在上海皮肤病医院,上海瑞金医院验血, 跨度是10个月, 以前没有明显症状,但是1年后出现水泡,复发多次, 所以可以判断我是疱疹2型了,不知道对你们的讨论是否能增加案例支持。
发新话题 回复该主题