疱疹战友论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

新消息,Agenus已经开始了2阶段试验了 [复制链接]

1#

Theflyonthewall.com – 1 hour 29 minutes ago
Agenus (AGEN) announced that it has initiated a Phase 2 randomized, double-blind, multicenter study of HerpV, a recombinant "off-the-shelf" therapeutic vaccine candidate for the treatment of genital herpes in Herpes Simplex Virus 2, or HSV-2, positive subjects. HerpV contains Agenus' QS-21 Stimulon* adjuvant, which is currently being studied in 17 additional clinical programs. QS-21 is a key component of many vaccines in clinical development. Over the next 15 months additional data from multiple important clinical programs that contain QS-21 are expected to be disclosed. QS-21 is incorporated in several vaccines currently in clinical development, including four GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Phase 3 programs.
分享 转发
2#

这家公司的疫苗,有个叫Alex-lou的朋友也在关注这家公司,他通过邮件也告诉我们了。只是不知道,二阶段要什么时候才能结束,会不会依然有好结果啊。
3#

Alex发帖时1期刚刚有结果,现在2期已经开始了,看帖子要15个月。上个信息说作用不错。
我们要支持,但不能只依靠一个公司的一种疫苗。这个公司我记得大家给发过邮件,至少有鼓励作用。(欣慰一下)
其他的疫苗情况还有密切注意。现在还是快不少,09年左右时,1到2的时间都很长,现在看1个月左右2就开始了。
保持信心,同时要做好长期战斗的准备。
4#

好像同时在进行的还有五六种呢吧,什么维考,安进,GEN003什么的
5#

对有不少的。有希望。
咱们能不能发个信慰问和支持他们?出出主意啊。
6#

可以的啊,但是得有英文好的提示大家带着大家去完成这件事,必竟大家很少有英文特别好的吧,而且好多专业术语大家更费劲了。
7#

模板来了。zww,向日葵,还记得他们的email地址吗?

Dear Agenus Scientists:

I'm a HSV victum from China, just heard that you started HerpV phase2 test and I'm so delighted. We see hope is coming and god bless the test will go through successfully.

I want to express my gratefulness for your hardwork and effort to make this happen, please keep up the good work, millions of families in China depend on your work!

Godspeed scientists!

Sincerely
您的姓名
8#

是这个地址吗?    jonae.barnes@agenusbio.com
9#

我发送了,大家行动起来啊!
10#

我刚刚也发送了!!!!
发新话题 回复该主题