疱疹战友论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

对血检有质疑的,对自己怀疑的,请进来看看。这是我花钱买来和美... [复制链接]

1#
为了避免说我误导大家,我就不翻译了,请自己看吧。

Hi:

I come from China. In 2010 January 28。 I and one female had vaginal intercourse, and I brought a condom. 4 days later. My scrotum rightside began to itch, erythema, When I scratch him, there will be some liquid. Go to the hospital, doctors diagnosed as eczema. After a few days, the symptoms disappeared. But has since repeated seizures. And only erythema and papules, and no blisters. Recurrence of the position has changed 4 times.

On the penis and scrotum inguinal appeared symptoms. Due to fear of herpes infection. I do blood antibody test, using TRINITY reagent. In 2 months, 2 months, 4 months and 6 months. All the test results are:

HSV 1 IGM Negative IGG Positive   HSV 2 IGM Negative IGG Negative

. But the Chinese doctors believe that a blood test is not accurate , only PCR is accurate. But I do not have blisters, and can not do PCR. So very worry . Do not know how to diagnose.

I have some questions:

1 Can I rule out GH?If I want to diagnose, how should I do

2 How can I get WB test from China. China Express is not allowed to transport  blood,can I go to HONGKONG to transport blood to USA?

3Because I could not identify the first symptoms when there is no blisters.There may be I scratching blisters,Impact of doctor  judgment ?

4may I have atypical symptoms.I'm afraid I have atypical symptoms.

以上是我的问题,下面美国专家阐述了他的观点,并且认为没必要去做WB。他相信TRINITY。

Welcome to the Forum. I will try to help but I think that you have already done the most important thing you can do to address your concern which is to go to a trained health care professional.  Both the description that you provide and your tests suggest there is no evidence of genital herpes, agreeing with what your doctor has suggested.

Your blood tests suggest that you have HSV-1, the virus that causes oral cold sores as well as some genital herpes,. It does not suggest that you have HSV-2 which is almost always the cause of recurring genital herpes.  In addition to the fact that there were no lesions typical of genital herpes, the fact that the rash has occurred in different locations makes herpes unlikely.  

In answer to your specific questions:

1 Can I rule out GH?If I want to diagnose, how should I do

See above., The Trinity tests are quite reliable.  I would repeat the test at about three months. If the results have not changed, you can be confident that you did not get herpes.  

2 How can I get WB test from China. China Express is not allowed to transport  blood,can I go to HONGKONG to transport blood to USA?

I am sorry I do not know the answer to this but I also do not think there is any reason for you to feel that you need a Western Blot.

3Because I could not identify the first symptoms when there is no blisters.There may be I scratching blisters,Impact of doctor  judgment ?

Scratching could cause several things including prolonging your rash and making it itch more but it typically would not change the appearance of a herpes outbreak.

4may I have atypical symptoms.I'm afraid I have atypical symptoms.

Your "atypical" symptoms, as well as the course of your problems has been identified as eczema, which does tend to recur.  Your tests are negative. I suspect you are worrying needlessly about herpes and instead should concentrate on treating your eczema. If you are particularly worried about herpes, should you have a recurrence, a culture would be helpful to prove that this is probably not HSV.,  EWH

以上就是全部,后面我还问他能不能完全排除疱疹,在等他的回复。希望大家重新燃起信心。至于对血检结果怀疑的我认为你有以下原因。
1 你验的根本就不是TRINITY,据我所知,完全相信用TRINITY的是金域
2你身体素质很差,没办法产生抗体。当然这种可能性很小
3你身上的症状根本就不是疱疹。会复发,会有红斑的疾病不止疱疹一个。
分享 转发
2#

回复: 对血检有质疑的,对自己怀疑的,请进来看看。这是我花钱买来和美国专家对话的机会。希望可以帮助大家

你说的是真的吗,我看不懂,但是很多人和医生都说血检无用。我也去过广州金域,他们用的是酶联免疫法。
3#

当然了 不过我也是中国医生认为症状不像疱疹的情况下判断的。我基本每个礼拜都有症状。而且有症状位置到处跑。
拿江苏省人民医院骆丹教授的话 只有皮炎湿疹才会发的如此平凡。疱疹1年发6次已经算多的了
4#

看不懂,皮炎湿疹有什么症状
5#

我下礼拜三结果才出来,医生说我的很可能不是疱疹。但是我现在在网上看图片和一些说法怎么觉得越来越像了。我该怎么办呢
6#

我在华山化验一次
上海武夷路的皮肤病性病医院化验一次
南京皮炎所一次
金域三次

总共六次了

看了你的文章,我开始慢慢确信我得的不是疱疹
可以安心了
7#

好人好梦,上海皮肤医院和南京皮研所都是TRINITY试剂么?他们对于这个试剂的看法是什么?可否告知一下?
8#

原帖由 2582433282 于 2012/9/10 17:53:00 发表
好人好梦,上海皮肤医院和南京皮研所都是TRINITY试剂么?他们对于这个试剂的看法是什么?可否告知一下?

我去问过那里的医生和实验人员
别怀疑了
肯定是T试剂
9#

好人好梦,那他们的医生或者对他们的试剂看法怎样?
10#

回复 1楼leechaoyuan的帖子

有能翻译的吗
发新话题 回复该主题