发新话题 回复该主题

pz妇女生育的成功案例 [复制链接]

1#

有兴趣的朋友们可以上去看看网站:http://herpes.com/experiences.shtml

Married: N
City: Carmichael
State: CA
# partners: 0

I initially contracted genital herpes thru intercourse. I was able to have 2 normal, vaginal deliveries after this by having cultures show the presence of virus but cultures were negative. (These children have showed no symptoms and are now 21 and 17 years old.) I have had infrequent outbreaks since that time. I used to take oral Lysine daily and double-up on the dosage during an outbreak. When outbreaks became less frequent, I have stopped the Lysine; I've also been single w/no sexual partners for over 2 years. I have developed a sore recently, and believe it was caused by stress at work, being on my feet all day. I came to the site to find out what was new in the treatment; I have taken Zovirax in the past, but did need a prescription for it. I will ask if it still needs a prescription, and will probably at least get the oral Lysine and load up on it till the recurrence goes away. Thanks for allowing me to share.

分享 转发
2#

外文呢,文化程度不高能看得懂?[em06]
3#

中文的来了,菜鸟水平,请各位包涵指正

性别 女

年龄 51

婚否 未婚

我是通过性交初次感染上pz的。 此后我通过正常阴道分娩生了两个孩子,并做了检查,显示有病毒存在但是结果是阴性。 (这两个孩子都没有任何症状,一个21,一个17)。 此后我曾有数次发作。 我一般是每天口服Lysine(赖氨酸?),发作期剂量加倍。发作减少后我就停了赖氨酸。 我单身(没有性伴侣)已经有两年多了。 最近一个患处又开始疼痛,估计是工作压力所致,我整天站着(教师?) 我想到论坛上来看看现在又没有什么新的疗法。 过去我用的是Zovirax,但是需要医生处方才能买到。 我想问问现在是不是还需要医生处方? 或者起码我能搞到口服赖氨酸把这次复发先对付过去?

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-10-20 10:11:53编辑过]

4#

看看人家的心态多好。
发新话题 回复该主题